This month has seen not one but two substantial timeshare developers announce their acquisitions of iconic New York properties. A significant expansion of their presence in the Big Apple, Westgate Resorts and Bluegreen Vacations Corporation both announced their latest inheritances. Marking their territory in the City that Never Sleeps, these two developers are making waves in the industry.
“Westgate Has Purchased Its First Urban Hotel”
ORLANDO, Fla. – On June 6,
This historic landmark originally opened in 1931 and is recognized by Historic Hotels of America. It has changed names several times over the years. Originally dubbed Hotel Tudor, then Hilton Manhattan East and most recently known as Hilton New York Grand Central. According to their press release, “Westgate will continue to operate the resort as a hotel while it undergoes an extensive renovation. The company will also explore opportunities in the future to add timeshare villas. Starting June 6, Westgate Timeshare Owners will receive exclusive discounts toward guest room stays at the hotel.” Browse current listings of Westgate Resorts timeshares for sale or rent.
Bluegreen Announces Big Plans for the Big Apple
BOCA RATON, Fla. – On June 22,
The Manhattan Club is the timeshare portion of Park Central Hotel. Rising 31 stories tall and sitting at 200 West 56th Street, guests can get the best views the sparkling city offers. Opened in 1927, the Park Central Hotel has changed hands (and names) multiple times over the years. Before reverting back to its original name in 1995, the owner at the time converted half of the hotel’s rooms into The Manhattan Club.
“This is a milestone moment for Bluegreen,” said Shawn B. Pearson, President
Browse New York Timeshares
Traveling to New York on a budget? Staying in timeshare rentals in Manhattan New York and timeshare hotels in New York City offer savvy travelers a way to experience the big apple on a dime. Over 50 million people travel to NYC every year, not surprising since it is the highest populated city in the country! The most popular resorts in New York City are located in the heart of the city, close to all of the famous attractions and things to do that bring in visitors year after year. Here is a little help to get you started on those travel plans…
Top 10 Things to Do in New York City
1. Enjoy the view of the world-famous city skyline
2. Visit the Empire State Building (TIP! Purchase tickets online ahead of time. Despite how they appear in the movies, the observatories on the 86th and 102nd floors only hold so many visitors!)
3. Visit Times Square, known for its bright lights and shopping
4. See a Broadway show!
5. Stroll through Central Park or better yet, go to the Central Park Zoo!
6. Visit the Statue of Liberty (we recommend the Liberty Island & Ellis Island ferry tour)
7. Rockefeller Center in the winter to see the iconic ice rink and giant Christmas tree
8. Visit the Museum of Modern Art, known for its vast collection, from ancient to contemporary
9. Visit Metropolitan Museum of Art for a bite to eat in one of it’s 2 cafes or The Modern Restaurant (definitely make a reservation)
10. Last but never least, the Grand Central Terminal is an NYC staple! From the detailed architectural elements to the shopping and dining, it is sure to please.
Top 3 Timeshare Resorts / Hotels in New York
Hilton Club New York City, an HGVC Resort
I am a mother and this helped me!