Do you want to relax beachside with your friends and family? How about staying in a resort with fabulous amenities and spacious accommodations? If the answer to either of those questions is YES, you have to check out Holiday Inn Panama City Beach Resort. Located in Panama City Beach, Florida, the timeshare is a prime beachfront resort, allowing you to easily soak up the sun and enjoy the beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. Whether you prefer lounging by the pool or taking a leisurely stroll along the soft sandy beach, this resort offers something for everyone. Let’s take a deep dive into this gorgeous resort.
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Amenities
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Accommodations
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach On-Site Restaurants
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach Resort Entertainment
- What to do in Panama City Beach
- About HICV
- Buy a Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Timeshare For Less
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort is the perfect destination for those looking to relax beachside with friends and family. With its fabulous amenities and spacious accommodations, this resort is sure to exceed your expectations. Situated along the Gulf Coast, this resort boasts 1,100 acres of breathtaking natural beauty and wildlife sanctuaries.
For those who love golf, the resort offers access to two of the most sought-after 18-hole championship golf courses in the area. Whether you are a seasoned golfer or a beginner looking to improve your skills, the golf courses at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort provide a scenic area to enjoy this fun sport.
If you are planning a vacation and looking for a place that combines a stunning location with spacious accommodations and fun amenities, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort should be at the top of your list.
Here is everything you need to know about Holiday Inn Panama City Beach Hotel.
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Amenities
The amenities at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort make it one of the best timeshares in Florida. Adults and kids alike will love hanging by the beach, lagoon-style pool, lazy river, or hot tub. While the kids splash in the turquoise waters, parents can relax on beach chairs and lounge chairs and take in the epic Gulf Coast views.
When you aren’t enjoying beautiful Panama City Beach, there are special activities offered to guests. These activities include bingo, ping pong tournaments, sunset movies, hula hoop contests, scavenger hunts, crafts as well as yard games.
If you want to keep up your workout routine there is a fitness center. There is also a business center if you need to work.
These are just a few of the things you can do at Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel.
Here is an overview of all the amenities:
- Direct Beach Access
- Oversized Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Beach Chair Rentals
- Free Parking
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Daily Kids Activities
- Room Service
- Barbecue Grills
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Accommodations
When you take a vacation, you don’t want to cram the whole family into a small room with no space. Thankfully Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach provides one and two-bedroom villas with plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and relax. Each room has a coast-style décor with private bedrooms, a living room, and a dining area.
If you want to make a meal in your room, you are in luck there is a full kitchen in your villa equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, pots, pans, dishware, silverware, coffee maker, and more. For those of you who don’t like to cook on vacation, you can always order room service and enjoy it on the dining table.
There are two room views to choose from either the pool or beachfront. You will have a fully furnished balcony, so if you can splurge from the beach view, you won’t regret it.
When you stay at Holiday Inn Panama City Beach Resort you will feel like you are living in luxury.
This Holiday Inn resort offers incredible room features to enhance your stay. Here is what hotel guests get in their room:
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Dining Room
- Living Room Area with a Sleeper Sofa
- Furnished Patio or Balcony
- Washer and Dryer
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Flat Screen TV
- Desk Chair
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach On-Site Restaurants
Don’t want to leave the resort for food? No problem! There are multiple on-site restaurants and a poolside bar at Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach.
No matter what you are craving, there is sure to be something that will entice you. From pizza and sandwiches to seafood, steaks, and pastas, the options are endless.
Let’s take a look at a deeper look into each restaurant.
- The View Restaurant: Boasting an a la carte breakfast menu and expansive dinner menu, the View Restaurant is a fabulous place to dine. Every evening, guests can enjoy fresh local seafood dishes, steak, pasta as well as homemade desserts.
- The View Coffee Bar: For a morning pick-me-up, head to The View Coffee Bar. Proudly offering Amavida Coffee, you can get a variety of hot coffees, iced coffees, lattes, and cappuccinos. You can also try one of the new morning cocktails or add your favorite liquor.
- The SeaGlass Bar: The SeaGlass Bar, located on the expansive 9,000 sq. ft. Escape Deck, is the perfect destination for those seeking fresh tropical drinks and frosty concoctions. As one of the most popular cocktail lounges at the resort, it offers not only delicious beverages but also breathtaking beach views.
- Chip’s Seafood Grille: At the other end of the SeaGlass Bar is Chip’s Seafood Grille, where you can indulge in a delightful selection of fresh seafood sourced from the Gulf of Mexico. Among the highlights of the menu are the mouthwatering Seafood Nachos. For a taste of the Caribbean, the Jerk Shrimp Tacos are a must-try.
- The Pizza Parlor: Holiday Inn Panama City Beach resort also has a pizza shop! Order your favorite pizza and head to the beach, pool area, or your room to enjoy.
- The Bamboo Grill: Conveniently located at the pool deck, the Bamboo Grill serves lunch daily! No shoes or shirts are required! Hop out of the pool and grab a burger, sandwich, wrap, or salad. Not to mention, kids 11 and under eat free off the kid’s menu.
Holiday Inn Panama City Beach Resort Entertainment
Holiday Inn Panama City Beach Resort offers an array of unique entertainment options that will ensure a memorable stay without the need to venture outside of the resort grounds.
Whether you’re seeking a night Polynesian Fire and Dance Show, a Vegas Styled Variety Show, or island-inspired live music, you won’t have to look far. The resort’s one-of-a-kind entertainment ensures that your stay will be filled with fun and excitement, right at your doorstep.
Here is an overview of the entertainment:
- Polynesian Fire and Dance Show: The Polynesian Fire and Dance Show is not to be missed. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of the Pacific Islands as skilled dancers showcase their mesmerizing moves. You will even get to learn a few of the dances yourself.
- Todd Allen Herendeen: One of the standout attractions at the resort is the Vegas Styled Variety Show. This dazzling spectacle features Todd Allen Herendeen who will captivate you with his exceptional talents. This show is an exclusive guest show where Todd performs Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, Elvis, and many more!
- LeRoy DeGazon: If you’re in the mood for some island-inspired music, the resort also offers live performances by LeRoy DeGazon. His performance with steel drums is perfect for the whole family.
What to do in Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Panama City Beach is a hub of fun, so you may never want to leave. But, when you do decide you want to venture out into Panama City Beach he is the top things to do nearby.
Shipwreck Island Waterpark
Shipwreck Island Waterpark is a thrilling destination for families seeking a fun-filled day of adventure and excitement. Nestled on a sprawling 15-acre property, this waterpark boasts an impressive array of attractions that cater to visitors of all ages. There is a huge pool, lazy river, kiddie pool, wave pool, and more!
Gulf World Marine Park
Gulf World Marine Park is an extraordinary experience that allows visitors to interact with dolphins, manatees, and sea lions. With an impressive number of 22 dolphin habitats, five parks, one aquarium, and one marina, Gulf World Marine Park is dedicated to sharing love, fascination, and respect for these incredible marine mammals.
St. Andrews State Park
St. Andrews State Park is a picturesque destination nestled between the Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrews Bay. With its stunning natural beauty and diverse recreational offerings, it attracts visitors who seek a combination of relaxation and adventure. The park’s prime location makes it an ideal spot for water enthusiasts. Visitors can take a refreshing dip, ride the waves on a surfboard, or simply bask in the sun while enjoying the tranquil surroundings.
Nearby Pier Park is a well-known and highly regarded shopping area. This outdoor complex is renowned for its extensive collection of 124 stores, offering home goods, shoes, clothing, and jewelry stores. The entertainment venues at Pier Park are awesome as well. You can watch a film at the movie theater, listen to live music, or play laser tag. There are also many dining options, so you can grab dinner or lunch after a day of shopping.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations (HICV) is known for being one of the best vacation clubs in the timeshare industry. One of the main things that makes HICV stand out in comparison to other brands is that it is incredibly family-friendly. Each resort provides families with everything they need to have a wonderful vacation, from the location to the amenities to the accommodations. There are over 25 Holiday Inn Resorts in Orlando, Las Vegas, Cape Canaveral, and more.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Trust Points
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Trust Points allow you to travel to your home resort and other resorts within the brand. For example, you can visit Holiday Inn Panama City Beach one year and then visit Smoky Mountain Resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee the next. In contrast to a deeded week, this allows owners more flexibility to when, where, and how they travel. Each year owners get their allotment of points that they can directly exchange through the club.
Buy a Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Timeshare For Less
One of the best parts of staying at Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel is the amenities provide an unforgettable family vacation. In addition, it has incredible accommodations, dining opportunities, and entertainment.
If you want to stay at this beachfront hotel every year, buying a timeshare allows you to do so. When you buy a resale you can save thousands! Click the button below to browse our resales! If you have any questions give us a call today at 1-800-610-2734 or email us at email@example.com!