The Bahamas Offer A Different Look At Island Life
Surrounded by palm trees, enjoying a daiquiri while listening to the sweet melody of the steel drums in the air. If this sounds like your idea of paradise then it's time that you took a trip to the Bahamas. These popular Caribbean islands have been a prime vacation spot for years, attracting tourists from all over the world who can't wait to dive into the crystal clear water, and experience the slower pace that being on 'island time' provides. Own timeshares in the Bahamas and a piece of that island fantasy can be all yours.
Known for the immaculate snorkeling and diving opportunities, the Bahamas are full of beautiful coral and deep ocean trenches perfect for exploring. Bimini Road was found in 1968. This underwater stone formation has been rumored to be the last remnants of a road that led to the ancient city of Atlantis. Searching for the lost city can make any explorer work up quite a thirst. Head over to Miss Emily's Blue Bee Bar on Green Turtle Cay and try her famous Goombay Smash. This local bar has been around since the 60's but to this day no one but Miss Emily and her family know what's in this delicious concoction. Timeshares Only wants you to enjoy this jewel of the Caribbean and can help you get there by offering Bahamas timeshare ownership resales. With the help of a Timeshares Only representative you can learn about the expansive amount of resorts that they work with on the islands. Whether you simply want to de-stress during your time away from home or if you are more interested in packing everyday with island activities there are plenty of options for both large and small groups.
Book your stay at Harborside Resort at Atlantis. Painted in bright candy colors, this island resort has large suite style rooms that are ideal for families and large groups. You'll feel right at home in any of the one, two or three bedroom villas that are available, and with all of the activities and amenities of the world famous Atlantis resort a short walk away you might not ever want to leave. Dolphin Cay is Atlantis' conservation and rehabilitation marine habitat. Originally started after Hurricane Katrina when 16 bottle nose dolphins were left with nowhere to go, this eleven acre lagoon offers a safe space for these creatures unlike other marine centers you may have seen. The best part is that Dolphin Cay gives you multiple ways to safely interact with these playful porpoises. Go kayaking or paddle boarding through the waters while the naturally curious dolphins come over to see what you're all about. Or wake the family up for one of the rise and shine sessions and walk out into the water to make friends with a dolphin before breakfast. Island Resort and Golf Club will put you right in the middle of some of the Bahamas most popular destinations. When you're ready to go shopping for some souvenirs head over to Freeport's Straw Market, International Bazaar, and Lucayan Market Place. Filled with traditional island fare you can find the perfect gift for your friends and family back home. When you get back to the resort take a break and relax in the heated pool while watching the Caribbean sun dip below the horizon. Are you looking for a resort that is full of on-site activities to get you and your loved ones engaged? Then look no further than the Island Seas Resort. Offering everything from sand castle building to bead making this resort has an impressive itinerary for every day of the week. And the best part is that no two days are alike. You'll come home from a stay at this resort with an arsenal of fun memories to share and maybe even a new hobby or two.
Ocean Reef Yacht Club and Resort in Freeport on the island of Grand Bahama is perfect for those interested in boating and fishing. There are town homes as well as one, two and three bedroom suites which offer a private jacuzzi overlooking the marina. Rent a boat and take a spin as captain for an afternoon. If you're wanting to get even closer to nature you can get certified to scuba dive at the on-site dive shop and take to the waters to see the colorful sea life the Bahamas are known for. There are plenty of on shore activities offered by the resort as well. Show your fellow travelers what you've got at the resorts weekly karaoke night, or if you're having a hard time over coming your stage fright you can always kick back under the stars and let the professionals do the entertaining during dinner and a movie night at Oceans Blue Restaurant. Bahamas timeshares give you a chance to own your own little piece of the island. So grab your bathing suit, pack the sunscreen and get ready to head to this tropical paradise.
- Nassau: This is the capital city of Bahamas. Here visitors will find a well developed tourist industry with plenty of hotels, restaurants and opportunities for adventure. Visits here can go on eco tours, dive, bird watch, hit the beaches, visit historic sites and more. Divers are particularly thrilled with Nassau due to its shark watching opportunities, historical sea wrecks and underwater caves.
- Grand Bahama Island: This island features the cities of Freeport and Lucaya, which offer a cosmopolitan flair in the middle of an island paradise. Here visitors can golf on the world famous Reef course, visit Lucayan National Park and dive to see some of the most beautiful coral gardens in the world. The island is noted as being the location for some of the earliest episodes of "Sea Hunt." Fishing, sailing, hiking, eco tours and more are also all available.
- Bimini: Located only 50 miles away from Miami, the island of Bimini is a fisherman's paradise. It is one of the smallest islands in the chain, but has some incredible history to share. Ponce de Leon visited the island, on his search for the Fountain of Youth. It is home to casinos, museums and "the Lost City of Atlantis." This attraction was discovered in 1968. It includes giant limestone blocks that many believe are the ruins of a road that lead to the fabled city. Divers tend to flock to this legendary spot.
- Cat Island: This island is home to the highest point in the Bahamas, Cat Island is noted for its sparse landscapes and untouched wilderness. It is home to the Mount Alvernia Heritage, small inns and many guest houses. Its eight-mile Pink Sand Beach is a major draw, but the diving, fishing and nature trails tend to steal the show.
With everything from miles of beautiful reefs to island music, flavorful cuisine and pristine beaches, the Bahamas are a favorite way to get away from it all for many. The chain is home to hundreds of attractions, each more unique than the last. From the "Lost City of Atlantis" to the pink estates of Nassau, the sights of the Bahamas beckon to many.
We advertise on all platforms of media and NOT just rely on the internet for our Buyers to "find" us or "find" your vacation ownership for sale.
- Social Media
- Radio Spots
- Print Magazine Ads
- News-Format TV Shows
- Real Estate Broker (ReferralNetwork)