Are the Bahamas on your bucket list? Adventure awaits in the islands! We have found the perfect Bahamas excursions for your next (or first) trip to this tropical paradise. Whether you love the water or prefer to stay on dry land, the Bahamas has something for you. Not to mention, you can visit the Bahamas year after year through vacation ownership. Ready to dive in? Let’s go!
Top Bahamas Excursions
Things to do in the Bahamas
- Deep sea fishing is a truly unforgettable experience. If you’ve ever wanted to set sail in the deep sea and try your chances at the biggest catch, BornFree Fishing Charters in Nassau has got you covered. Offering knowledgeable captains, superior equipment and the option for four, six and even eight hour sails, you’re in for an brag-worthy experience.
- Consider an ATV Island Tour for a true off-the-beaten-path adventure. Complete with lunch and delicious island drinks. With options to drive your own Can-Am or ride passenger with your favorite person, you have the chance to explore the island like never before. Your tour guide will clue you in on all the scenery secrets of the Bahamas during this exciting ride.
- Swim with dolphins in Nassau! No trip to the Bahamas is complete without the all-essential dolphin meet and greet. Shore Excursions offers this amazing opportunity, so be sure to check it out before your Bahamas vacation ends. You won’t forget it anytime soon.
- Sailing and snorkeling tours in Nassau are an amazing way to experience the world that lives just under the water. Spend three hours sailing and about two hours exploring a private beach. With a made-to-order tropical lunch and Bahamian Rum punch, your worries will melt away. Sight “seaing” has never been so relaxing. Island Marketing recommends Bahamas Cruise Excursions for a great experience.
- Scuba diving anyone? Join Nassau Discover Scuba Diving if you’re a first time scuba diver. With pickup from Cable Beach and Paradise Island resorts, you can begin your dive right from the resort.
- Have you ever been to five islands in one day? How about a beach with pigs? Adventure off the coast of Nassau for a day and make stops at five different Bahama islands. Expect to feed iguanas, swim with pigs and check out sharks. This trip is guaranteed to be a great conversation starter when you get back home.
Searching for more sunshine? You might like: Dreams Los Cabos: Your Next Mexico Getaway
Bahamas Resorts & Timeshares
Ready to deviate from the norm? The excitement and wonder curated in the islands of the Bahamas will have you feeling magical, mysterious and downright spoiled. Even though the Bahamas Islands begin just 50 miles off the coast of Florida, the dreamy tropical culture will make you feel worlds away.
Bahamas Vacation Properties
With so much to do in the Bahamas, it’s impossible to enjoy it all in one trip. Consider making the Bahamas your annual destination. After all, a yearly dose of serious sunshine never hurt anyone! With blue water and bright wild-life, you will never want to go home. Contact us at (800)-890-1940 if you’re ready to find the perfect ownership for you.
Planning your next timeshare trip? Subscribe to the Timeshares Only blog for in-depth travel guides, industry news and helpful resources.