Orlando Vacations Make Everyone Feel Like A Kid Again
Few Florida destinations have the universal appeal that Orlando can boast. This city located in the central part of the state is favored by travelers the world over for its first-class accommodations and its endless list of things to see and do within its bounds and very near by.
Visitors who come to Orlando often find they do not want to leave its metro boundaries, but if they do, there are plenty of things to see just beyond its reach. Some of the top places to go and things to do in the Orlando area include:
- Theme parks: There is no doubt that theme parks are one of the top draws for vacationers to this city. Within the greater Orlando area, visitors will find Disney, Universal, Epcot and SeaWorld. For those who don't mind a short drive, there is also Tampa's Busch Gardens and Adventure Island within reach. The Disney complex itself is also home to the Blizzard Beach Water Park and Typhoon Lagoon, among other attractions.
- Leu Gardens: This botanical park is a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
- Golf: Golf to the Orlando area is something like air everywhere else. This community is home to more than 170 courses all within an hour's drive of downtown. Crafters of many of the area's courses have included such notables as Arnold Palmer, Greg Norman, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus. World-class is not an issue for golferswhen Orlando is the destination.
- Church Street: This historic complex is home to some of the city's most fabled restaurants, shops and clubs. It is open during the day and for rousing music, nightclub action and more during the evening.
- Museums, dining, shopping and more: The city of Orlando is jam packed with stops for visitors to take in and enjoy. It is renowned for its many eateries, arts galleries and its historic sites. Some of the top things to do in this regard include making stops at the Orlando Ballet, the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art and the Cirque du Soleil show.
- Sports: Orlando is nearby some of the state's biggest outdoor attractions. It is close enough to the beaches of both coasts for visitors to get some serious sun and catch some surfing action, too. It is also a great spot for fishing fanatics, animal lovers and more. For actual pro sports fans, the city is home to the Orlando Magic and it plays host to the Tampa Bay Bucs during its spring training camp, as well.
- Nearby attractions: Visitors to Orlando will find they are within a stone's throw of the Everglades, the Kennedy Space Center and other major Florida destinations. Day trips out of the Orlando region are popular among visitors who want to see more of the Sunshine State.
From some of the world's most noted theme parks and golf courses to cultural experiences that are almost never ending, the Orlando area is the perfect place for vacationers looking for some serious action. With sun, water and plenty of roller coasters, high adventure is always on tap in this Central Florida city.
We advertise on all platforms of media and NOT just rely on the internet for our Buyers to "find" us or "find" your vacation ownership for sale.
- Social Media
- Radio Spots
- Print Magazine Ads
- News-Format TV Shows
- Real Estate Broker (ReferralNetwork)