Myrtle Beach Ranks High With Vacationers
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is one of America's favorite vacation spots. In fact, more than 14 million people visit each year, flocking to the area's many beaches while soaking up all the Southern hospitality that's on tap.
Visitors to Myrtle Beach are in for a treat that extends well beyond the beaches. The area is home to a number of attractions and plenty of things to do. Some of the tops on vacationers' lists include:
- Brookgreen Gardens: The gardens is a national historic landmark founded in 1931 as a nonprofit designed to preserve the beauty of this part of South Carolina. It features an onsite zoo, lots of flora and an extensive collection of outdoor sculptures. Brookgreen Gardens is a favorite for many who want a change of pace from the beaches for a day trip.
- NASCAR Speedpark: This attraction features seven tracks, miniature golf, the NASCAR Silicon Motor Speedway, rides, speed bumper boats and more. It is open year-round, but features limited hours in the winter months.
- Myrtle Waves water park: As South Carolina's largest water park, Myrtle Waves is home to a number of rides, slides and attractions. It's considered the most fun in the water outside of the beaches visitors can have. The park does feature water activities appropriate for almost all ages.
- Pavilion Nostalgia Park: This destination features lots of carnival foods, rides and major midway games. The Pavilion Nostalgia park's biggest draws include a carousel, wave rider, teacup rides and more.
- Patriot Paintball: Weekend warriors trek far and wide to find paintball fields that are loaded with action. The Myrtle Beach area is known as one of the big destinations for players. This part features four playing fields, including a Ball Wall, Hyperball and two airball fields.
- Ripley's Aquarium: This major attractions provides and up close and personal look at some of the world's most interesting aquatic life. It's even possible to sleep with the sharks at this venue.
- Beaches: The Myrtle Beach area is blessed with sixty-plus miles of beaches. Many are open to the public and feature some of the most notable swimming, surfing, windsurfing, diving and other water sports in the region.
- Golfing: The Myrtle Beach area is a golf lover's paradise. The area is home to dozens of courses, many of which are considered championship by design.
- Fishing: The Atlantic waters are a big draw for fisherman from all over the world. Visitors here will find plenty of piers and lots of guided charter tours, as well. Deep sea fishing is always on tap, weather permitting.
- Other activities: Myrtle Beach is famous for its many restaurants, stores, cultural sites, historic locations and more. Visitors will find plenty to do day or night when Myrtle Beach is the destination of choice. Some of the nighttime attractions include the House of Blues, Medieval Times dinner theater and the Carolina Opry Theater.
The waters around Myrtle Beach provide the biggest draw to this South Carolina community, but visitors here will find much more to explore. From amusement parks to historic sites, the region packs in plenty for vacationers of all ages to discover.
We advertise on all platforms of media and NOT just rely on the internet for our Buyers to "find" us or "find" your vacation ownership for sale.
- Social Media
- Radio Spots
- Print Magazine Ads
- News-Format TV Shows
- Real Estate Broker (ReferralNetwork)