Key West Offers An Island Experience Like No Other
Located off the mainland of Florida, Key West provides vacationers an experience like no other. Complete with warm tropical breezes, pristine waters and much more to do and see than many would expect from an island that is only about four miles long and less than two miles wide, this vacation destination is one that delivers on fun.
Many who come to Key West do so to bask in the sun, walk along its beaches, fish its waters and trace the steps of some of the world's most noted artists and statesmen. Whether it's non-stop action a vacationer is looking for or a laidback location to relax in, Key West can accommodate. The major attractions for visitors to Key West include:
- Heritage House Home & Robert Frost Cottage: This historic home features artifacts, antiques, gardens and plenty of Robert Frost's poetry.
- Pat Croce's Pirate Soul Museum: Here visitors will find a massive display of pirate artifacts that date back centuries. From authentic weapons to tools of the trade, the collection is extensive and worth a pirate's booty.
- Mallory Square: This area is home to dozens of shops, restaurants and the beachfront famous for the nightly Sunset Celebration. The celebration itself is a daily spectacle that features artists, performers, spirits and fun. Many vacationers spend their entire trips in and around this famous area without ever leaving or wanting to.
- Hemingway House: Tourists are welcomed to explore the Key West home of the legendary writer. The historic house features Hemingway's writing studio and even one of the typewriters he used to scribe his masterpieces.
- Water activities: Key West is famous for its beaches, fishing, boating, water skiing and other similar activities. As well known as it is for these things, however, it is the diving opportunity that tends to really offer a spectacular experience. The Key West area is home to a number of reefs, including Sand Key, Nine Foot Stake and Kedge Ledge. Those who visit Key West's waters are likely to see a diversity of marine life, including barracuda, grouper, rays, eels and more.
- Dining: Key West is famous for its many bars and restaurants. With fresh fish daily and such famous stops as Sloppy Joe's and the Green Parrot Bar, there's never a need to worry about finding good food in Key West. Shell fish, fresh catches and homemade Key Lime pie tend to dominate menus.
- Special events, other attractions: Festivals and parties run throughout the year in Key West. From Lobsterfest in October to the annual conch shell blowing contest, the events range from culinary to wild and wacky. The island is also home to a number of museums and art galleries. Visitors here are also likely to find live entertainment going on no matter the day of the week.
From the beaches and the sunset festival to the famous Hemingway House, Key West offers an island experience different than any other. With so much to see and do in such a little space, the island is a favorite destination for many no matter the time of year.
We advertise on all platforms of media and NOT just rely on the internet for our Buyers to "find" us or "find" your vacation ownership for sale.
- Social Media
- Radio Spots
- Print Magazine Ads
- News-Format TV Shows
- Real Estate Broker (ReferralNetwork)