Applications are no longer being accepted. Thank you for all those that have applied!
We will be announcing the winner shortly.
- Each application and supporting materials must be submitted and received by February 24th, 2017
- The Scholarship winner will be notified via email by [email protected]
The scholarship is an annual $500 scholarship awarded to a student pursuing a career in the hospitality field who submits the best 1000-1500 word essay about why they chose a hospitality career path. Applicants must be college students pursuing a hospitality related undergraduate degree or certificate. High school students are also eligible if they have been accepted to a college and plan to study a hospitality related major.
- Complete the attached application.
- Email completed application to [email protected] with the following subject line: "Entry for Hospitality Scholarship".
- All application materials must be emailed no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate hospitality degree program or certificate program at an accredited college or university or be a high school student who has been accepted to a college and plans to study a hospitality-related major. Students in a hospitality certificate program at an accredited college are also eligible.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Must show proof of enrollment
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
- The winning applicant must provide a profile photo, a brief biography, and responses to a brief text interview to be displayed on the website timesharesonly.com
Scholarship Selection Process
The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant with the best essay submission based on the quality of ideas, thoughtfulness, and creativity as judged by Timeshares Only.
Scholarship is to be used exclusively for college tuition and related expenses. The winning applicant and the school's financial aid office will be notified by email or phone. A check for $500 will be mailed directly to the winning applicant's school once enrollment has been verified and a profile photo and brief bio has been provided. The winner will be responsible for following IRS rules regarding scholarships which are available at the IRS website. The winning applicant will be recognized on this page after selection.