Hilton Head Combines Island Life With Southern Charm
Hilton Head is considered one of the crowing jewels of South Carolina for a number of reasons. With some of the best beaches in the world, plenty of outdoor activities and lots of arts and culture, vacations here can be as chocked full of activities or as laid back as vacationers want them. Bringing together upscale beach resorts and plenty of Southern charm, this destination is one that ranks high with many.
The activities in Hilton Head include:
- Beaches: The beaches in Hilton Head are world famous. In fact, they have been named in the Top 10 of most family friendly beaches in the United States. Visitors here will find more than 14 miles of beachfront just waiting for exploration. Since all of Hilton Head's beach is considered public, visitors will find themselves with plenty of coastline to swim along or stroll. Access points, however, are not always public. Some of the most common points for visitors to take in the beaches include Coligny Beach Park, Islanders beach Park and Folly Field Beach Park.
- Golfing: As famous as Hilton Head is for its beaches, its golf courses might be even more noted. This area has been named as one of the best places to golf in America by Golf Digest. Its courses number more than 15 and include courses played on professional tours.
- Tennis: The island has more than 350 courts that cover the gamut on surfaces. It is here that many people come to learn and train in this sport. Tennis resorts here, in fact, are considered among the best in the world.
- Nature viewing: Hilton Head is noted for its animal-watching opportunities. Here visitors can see bottle nose dolphins, spot loggerhead sea turtles and even catch glimpses of hundreds of other species of aquatic life, mammals and bird species. Nature tours are available on the island at places like the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, the Newhall Audubon Preserve and Fish Haul Park.
- Water sports: Along the waters of Hilton Head, visitors will find plenty of opportunities to take part in water sports. The area is noted for its water skiing, diving, kayaking and parasailing opportunities. Fishing is also a favorite activity for those who travel to Hilton Head.
- Historic sites: Hilton Head is rooted deep with history. The area has been touched by the English, the French, the Spanish and Native Americans, as well. It was the home of some major plantations and served as the backdrop for the second largest naval battle ever fought in American waters. Considering its long history of habitation, the number of historic sites to tour are quite extensive.
- Arts: The area in and around Hilton Head is noted for its many cultural ties. It is home to an orchestra, an arts center, many galleries and more. It has also served as the inspiration for many writers, artists and musicians.
Offering lots of natural beauty coupled with some of the country's most famous resorts, Hilton Head is a vacation paradise for many. Those who choose not to say in the resorts, find Hilton Head is ideal for day and night excursions, too. This area is loaded with things to see and do for visitors of all ages.
We advertise on all platforms of media and NOT just rely on the internet for our Buyers to "find" us or "find" your vacation ownership for sale.
- Social Media
- Radio Spots
- Print Magazine Ads
- News-Format TV Shows
- Real Estate Broker (ReferralNetwork)