Italy Resorts | 40 Timeshare Resorts in Italy
Home to some of the world's most noted historic landmarks, Italy delivers vacation adventures that simply are impossible to rival anywhere else. From its… Read More »
Metaponto Lido, Mater 75010 Italy
Via Sandro Gallo 6
Lido di Venezia, Venice 30126 Italy
Via delle Dalie 11
Rodi Garganico, Foggia Italy
C/O Eurohouse Srl
Venice, 30124 Italy
Contrada Sauci Grande
San Vito lo Capo, TP 91010 Italy
Localita Pian Della Pieve
Assisi, Perguia Italy
Via Di Marco Simone 80
Guidonia Montecelio, Rome Italy
Via Brunetta 26
Cavalese, Trento Italy
Via Iman 5
Santa Cristina Val Gardena, BZ Italy
Via Cimatosa 26
Ragoli, Trento Italy
Localita' Marilleva 1400
Mezzana, Trento Italy
Strada Regionale 35
Courmayeur, Aosta Italy
Via Pasitea 182
Positano, Salerno Italy
Merano, Bolzano 39010 Italy
Via del Gualdo 2
Punta Ala, Grosseto Italy
Via Monte Piana 21
Misurina, Belluno 32041 Italy
Via Fuorlovado 36
Capri, Naples Italy
Castello 5871/A S. Marina
Venice, VE Italy
Localita' Il Poggio
San Casciano dei Bagni , SI Italy
Via Bragadin 38
Lido di Venezia (VE), Venice 30126 Italy
Via Trento 19
Ponte di Legno, Brescia 25056 Italy
Via Monterotta 18
Sestriere, TO 10058 Italy
Campo S. Maria del Giglio
Venice, VE 2462 Italy
c/o Immobiliare Sviluppo
Venice, VE Italy
Italy Brings History Alive
Home to some of the world's most noted historic landmarks, Italy delivers vacation adventures that simply are impossible to rival anywhere else. From its ancient roots to its modern nightlife, visitors here will find the country delivers a strong mix of the old and new. It is possible to walk in the footsteps of Caesar by day and live it up in some of the country's most noted nightspots in the evening. Offering something for everyone, Italy is one of the premier travel destinations anywhere.
While Italy's landscape and seascape come together to offer for some very interesting adventure sports opportunities - especially in the Alps - most visitors come to see the sights of the cities and take in the incredible countryside destinations and their unique foods and wines. Major stops for many visitors include:
- Rome: This legendary city is famed for its landmarks that date back to and even beyond the founding of the empire. Famous stops here include the Colosseum, the Basilica di San Giovanni, The Forum, Sistine Chapel and Vatican City. Visitors who come to Rome often choose to stay within its boundaries, only venturing out to see some of the countryside briefly. With historic sites at nearly every turn, it's impossible to run out of things to do in Rome. The city is also well known for its art, architecture, shopping and modern conveniences. Visitors here will find the city does not sleep, with a nightlife that's bustling.
- Venice: The ancient city is known as the Queen of the Adriatic. With its gondolas and quaint buildings, the city is considered a major destination for travelers who want to see a different side of Italy. Famous places to go in this city noted for its incredible art and architecture include the Grand Canal, St. Mark's Square. The Doge's Palace, the Arsenal and the Basilica di San Marco.
- Verona: This beautiful city served as the backdrop for "Romeo and Juliet." It remains a major destination because of its mix of natural wonders, historic sites and interesting places to explore. The city's main attraction might be its ancient Roman arena, but it is also home to the massive San Zeno Basilica and the Sant'Anastasia church, built by the Dominicans.
- Florence: This city is home to some of Italy's most famous landmarks, built by the world's most famous architects. Visitors can see the Santa Maria del Fiore with its dome constricted by Brunelleschi. Other major sites include a still-functioning Roman aqueduct, the Fountain of Neptune and the Baptistery.
- Pisa: This city in Tuscany is noted for the Leaning Tower, but is also home to Knight's Square, St. Francis' church and the Palazzo della Carovana.
With some of the world's most noted landmarks, Italy is a country that many choose to explore. Those who do find its cities are filled with reminders of its ancient roots. Peel back the layers, and visitors are also soon to find the hustle of modern life very much alive and well in areas once trafficked by emperors and legionnaires.
While historic destinations tend to top the lists of visitors', Italy offers much more to see and do. Tourists here will find plenty of opportunity for wining, dining and living it up. If they so choose, the country is also an ideal stop for adventure sports such as diving, skiing, mountain climbing and more.
DISCLOSURE: Timeshares Only (TSO) operates within the timeshare resale marketplace. Through cooperative advertising, TSO makes it possible for timeshare buyers, sellers and renters to connect around the world. The TSO rack rate for advertising is $698 for a sale and rental ad when purchased simultaneously. The fee is payable at the time the ad is purchased. TSO does not itself engage in real estate broker services on your behalf or anyone else. Since TSO does not provide real estate services, TSO has itself sold zero (0) timeshare properties. However, for the 2008 and 2009 calendar years, the real estate broker affiliated with TSO and its network of cooperating brokers sold 4,051 timeshare properties with an average success ratio of listings to sales of 73%. TSO will refer you to a licensed real estate broker to provide whatever real estate brokerage services are necessary, if requested. The terms of any agreement between a real estate broker/agent and you are not endorsed, or recommended by TSO. If you accept the services of a real estate broker/agent, a transaction fee, commission, and/or closing costs may be charged to either the buyer and/or seller. There is no guarantee that any timeshare period can be rented or sold at any particular price or within any particular period of time. Any offers submitted by prospective buyers are sent directly to the timeshare owner or the owner's designated real estate broker. Due to privacy concerns, direct contact information for owners is not available on TSO’s website. Owners are entitled to a refund of the advertising fee if they provide TSO with notice of cancellation of their advertisement within three (3) business days from the day their advertisement becomes active on TSO’s website.