India Resorts | 10 Timeshare Resorts in India
With a land mass that covers some 1.25 million square miles, India is an expansive land for visitors to explore. The second largest country in Asia, behind… Read More »
Joshimath, Chamoli District
Auli, UC 231 211 India
Munnar, 685618 India
Bhimtal Hill Station
Bhimtal, Uttarakhand 262132 India
Karadigodu Post, Siddapur
Coorg, Karnataka 571 253 India
Luisa, Cavelossim Beach
Mobor, Goa 403731 India
Arpora-Baga Rd, Arpora
Baga, Goa 403518 India
Benaulim Beach, Salcete, Vasvaddo
Benaulim, Goa 404716 India
B-1, Mouza Jarul Hatta
Darjeeling, West Bengal 734102 India
India Is A Land Of Mystery And Wonder
With a land mass that covers some 1.25 million square miles, India is an expansive land for visitors to explore. The second largest country in Asia, behind China, India includes geography that is vast and distinct. Bordering the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea, along with Burma and Pakistan, India has long been a major tourist destination for those around the world interested in seeing sights that cannot be found anywhere else.
Visitors to India will find the country offers a lot to see and do. Some of its most popular sites and activities include:
- Taj Mahal: Considered one of the wonders of the world, this site is one of the most famous destinations in all of India. Located in Agra in north India's Utta Pradesh state, this mausoleum began its construction in 1633 and took an estimated 20,000 workers a total of 17 years to construct. The famous structure was built in honor of Arjumand Bano Begum, the wife of Prince Khurram, who later became king. Still maintained in its pristine glory, the Taj Mahal is visited by people from all over the world who marvel at its splendor.
- Palaces: The country is home to dozens of royal palaces, many of which are open to visitors. From the Bundi Palace to Hawa Mahal, Lake Palace and Rawal Kot, these structures represent hundreds of years of Indian history.
- Adventure sports: If any region were considered a paradise for the adventure sports lover, it would likely be India. With the Himalayas to climb and many rivers and jungles to explore, this country is a favorite for many who like rugged adventuring. Some of the most favored activities on the adventure front include whitewater rafting, diving, rock climbing, skydiving, camel and elephant safaris, skiing and more.
- Religious and Spiritual treks: India is home to some of the most noted pilgrimage sites for a variety of religions. From Buddhist temples to sites important to Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Jainism and Sikhism, the country is visited by many who want to view sacred sites. Organized religious tours are even offered in some regions so the important sites are not missed by visitors.
- Beaches: India is home to some incredible coastline. Beaches here are found in such areas as Andra Pradesh, Orissa, Goa and Kerala. Visitors will find the waters of the Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal are ripe not only for swimming, but also fishing, skiing, sailing and more.
- Wildlife tours: Many who come to India do so to see the jungles, deserts and wildlife. Visitors who embark on wildlife tours are likely to see creatures as diverse as tigers, elephants, the Ganges River dolphin, Indian Rhinoceros, monkeys and even snakes and a host of bird species.
Whether visitors want to explore the many palaces and historic sites or take in the jungles and natural wonders, India has lots to offer. From the movie sets of Bollywood to the sights of cities as diverse as Delhi, Mumbai and Kanpur, the mystery and wonder of this densely populated, but incredibly rugged country awaits.
Timeshares Only (TSO) operates within the timeshare resale marketplace. Through co-operative advertising, TSO makes it possible for timeshare buyers, sellers and renters to connect around the world. TSO rack rates for advertising fees are $498.00 for a sale ad and $598 for a sale and rental ad if purchased simultaneously. The fee is payable at the time the ad is purchased. TSO does not itself engage in real estate broker services on your behalf or anyone else. Since TSO does not provide real estate services, TSO has itself sold zero (0) timeshare properties. However, for the 2007 and 2008 calendar years, the real estate broker affiliated with TSO and its network of cooperating brokers sold 3,134 timeshare properties with an average success ratio of listings to sales of 77%. TSO will refer you to a licensed real estate broker to provide whatever real estate brokerage services are necessary, if requested. The terms of any agreement between a real estate broker/agent and you are not endorsed, or recommended by TSO. If you accept the services of a real estate broker/agent, a transaction fee, commission, and/ or closing costs may be charged to either the buyer and/or seller. There is no guarantee that any timeshare period can be rented or sold at any particular price or within any particular period of time. Any offers submitted by prospective buyers are sent directly to the timeshare owner or the owner's designated real estate broker. Due to privacy concerns, direct contact information for owners is not available on TSO’s website. Owners are entitled to a refund of the advertising fee if they provide TSO with notice of cancellation of their advertisement within three (3) business days from the day their advertisement becomes active on TSO’s website.