Las Vegas Is A Destination For Dreamers, High Rollers And Even Families
While it's often described as America's own sin city, the desert landscape in and around Las Vegas, Nevada, beckons to vacationers who are interested in more than gambling and live shows. In fact, many families find Las Vegas provides just the right kind of entertainment for every member of their group, no matter their ages.
With everything from high-stakes action to historical tours and amusements to explore, visitors to Las Vegas often find themselves engaged in non-stop excitement:
- Animal watching: Las Vegas is home to some of the country's biggest animal attractions. From Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay to Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, there is much more to see in the casinos than poker tables. The area is also home to the Southern Nevada Zoological-Botanical Park and the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat.
- Ballooning: Many say there is no better way to take in all the splendor of the desert than by riding high above it in a hot air balloon. To accommodate, there are several adventure balloon expeditions that operate within and around the Las Vegas area.
- Amusement parks, thrill rides: Las Vegas makes sure those who enjoy real thrills are not left out. The area is home to Buffalo Bill's Thrill Rides, the Adventuredome Theme Park, Star Trek: The Experience, SkyMania Fun Centers and even a NASCAR Entertainment Center, which features the city's fastest roller coaster.
- Golfing: The number of desert golf courses might just rival the number of casinos. With everything from driving ranges to 18-hole PGA tournament courses, the Las Vegas area is often considered a golfer's paradise for good reasons. Courses here have been designed by the likes of Arnold Palmer, Johnny Miller and Jack Nicklaus.
- Outdoor activities: There's a whole lot more to see and do outside the casinos. The city offers many outdoor activities and is the ideal backdrop from camping trips, hiking, biking, horseback riding and even mountain and rock climbing. There are also plenty of opportunities for those who enjoy water sports and even skiing, in the right season of course.
- Entertainment: With dozens of live shows daily, including some of the world's biggest acts, it is hard to visit Vegas without taking in a show or three. From rock 'n roll performances to lounge acts, there's a little something for everyone.
- Gambling: Some of the world's most famous casinos are found in and around Las Vegas. From the legendary Caesars Palace to Bally's, there is high and low stakes action to be found around the clock, no matter the day of the week. The casinos themselves are some of the area's biggest attractions. Many offer not only gambling tables for adults, but also lots of activities for younger visitors, as well.
- Other entertainment: The Las Vegas area is also known for its cultural museums, galleries, shops, dining and historic sites. While the hustle and bustle of the famous strip offers the biggest draw for many, there is always something else going on within the area.
It has a reputation for packing in tourists all year round, but Vegas isn't just about gambling. Those who come to the region are often surprised to discover the many things to see and do outside the casinos and off the strip.
We advertise on all platforms of media and NOT just rely on the internet for our Buyers to "find" us or "find" your vacation ownership for sale.
- Social Media
- Radio Spots
- Print Magazine Ads
- News-Format TV Shows
- Real Estate Broker (ReferralNetwork )